Camposol Announces its Q3 2015 Financial Report
LIMA, PERU - Camposol Holding Ltd. has announced its Q3 2015 financial report, highlighting a 19.9% sales increase over the same quarter last year. The company accredits the sales increases to increased volumes sold of avocados and blueberries, with even more increased volumes expected in the next 2 years.
"The third quarter results are in line with our expectations,” explained Samuel Dyer Coriat, Executive Chairman of Camposol. “By year-end, the company results will reflect an important increase of our blueberries segment (around 400% higher in volume than the previous year). Within the next 2 years, we will see an important growth in volumes (avocados, blueberries and shrimp), without additional substantial CapEx.”
The company also expressed interest in planting additional acreage for its current crops, planting new crops, seeking strategic alliances, and pursuing acquisitions for the future.
Other highlights from Camposol’s Q3 2015 financial report include:
- Volume sold was 28,995 net MT, up 15.6% from Q3 2014, explained by higher volume of avocados, blueberries, etc.
- Average realized price was $2.53 per net KG, up 3.3% from Q3 2014, explained by an increase in prices of avocados and asparagus.
- Average cost of goods sold $1.67 per net KG, down 6.2% from Q3 2014, explained by a decrease in costs of blueberries, peppers, and mangos.
- Gross profit was $24.9 million, up 49% from Q3 2014, mainly explained by the deferred results from fresh avocados.
- EBITDA was $14.9 million, up 260.0% from Q3 2014, explained by higher volume and prices for avocados, higher volumes and reduced costs per unit of blueberries
For more on the company's future developments and the latest industry financial news, keep checking back in with AndNowUKnow.