Find the ANUK Apple Logo on the Cover of the September, 2020, Snack Magazine for a Chance at $100
SACRAMENTO, CA - Ah, the beauty of September, when the leaves are preparing to change, the weather is starting to cool—I’m ignoring our 100 degree forecast—and the air is ripe for a contest. That’s right, it’s Snack contest time.
On the cover of our September issue of The Snack Magazine, our clever designers have hidden the ANUK apple so deftly that anyone who spots it is a worthy detective. (Take up solving crime as a hobby!) If you’re the lucky one to find it, all we need is to see your smiling face so we can treat you to a cool $100 cash.
If you haven’t received a hard copy of the e-magazine, click here for the digital cover. Once you’ve spotted it, snap a photo to prove it!
Before you hit send, make sure you’re doing the following. Otherwise, it won’t count!
- You're showing us your entire face, and smile, as we tend to feature our winners in a follow-up story!
- You are pointing to the AndNowUKnow apple logo
Checked off these requirements? Great! Now send your snapshot to [email protected] with “FOUND the logo.”
See if you can dethrone our most recent winners, Jacobs Farm del Cabo's Wylie Bird and Nature Fresh Farms' Luci Faas, and join the ranks of previous champions like:
- Douglas Groendyke of Harvest Hope Food Bank, (reigning supply-side champ)
- Betty Tomao of The Save Mart Companies (reigning buy-side champ)
- Monina Knox of Sobeys
- Chris Olsen of Gold Coast Packing
- Kimberly Chan of 99 Cents Only
- Danny Ortiz of Sysco
- Brandi McGuire-Sisco of Topco Associates
- Mike Mendez of NatureFresh™ Farms
If you want a leg up for future challenges, click here to subscribe to The Snack, a $129 per year value.
Best of luck!