H-E-B Opens Hudson Oaks Store, Expands Commitment to North Texas
AUSTIN, TX - North Texas is about to be one H-E-B richer—and isn’t that what everyone wants? The retailer announced today that it will be opening a new store, H-E-B Hudson Oaks, in its latest commitment to the community of North Texas.
“Our North Texas stores continue to flourish, and the Hudson Oaks store will allow us to answer the long standing call for a store in this community,” stated Leslie Sweet, H-E-B Director of Public Affairs, in a recent press release. “In addition to services like H-E-B Curbside and H-E-B Home Delivery, creating an exciting and complete shopping experience was essential in developing the store’s features.”
The store, located at 100 Hudson Oaks Drive, is designed in a rural Texas style and offers world-class shopping with an emphasis on fresh, quality food options.
Along with H-E-B Curbside and H-E-B Home Delivery, highlights of the new store include:
- A produce section with expanded local and organic selections
- Full-service fresh food departments including bakery, deli, meat, and fish markets
- Expanded seafood and meat sections with specialty products and additional frozen, fresh, and organic options
- Fresh meat market featuring dry-aged beef and natural and prime meats cut in-store by certified meat cutters
- Deli counter featuring fresh hummus, fresh cut cheese, rotisserie chicken, and on-the-go salads and sandwiches
- Cheese shop features a wide selection of unique cheeses from around the world
- Extensive beer and wine selections with sampling stations and pairing suggestions
- Fresh sushi prepared by an in-house sushi chef
For the latest in retail happenings, store openings, and more, keep reading us here at AndNowUKnow.