Sinaloa Encanta 2017 Offers Opportunities to Grow Ties to a Burgeoning Growing Region
SINALOA, MX - North American produce industry representatives looking to forge and fortify ties in an important Mexican growing region should take note; the fourth annual Sinaloa Encanta kicks off on March 10, 2017.
The event promises to bring together the most important produce providers in the state of Sinaloa—as well as national and international buyers, retailers, entrepreneurs, media representatives, and agents from regulatory and governmental organizations.
“All this has been made possible through the dedication and valuable participation of the those that currently serve as sponsors and exhibitors,” said Eduardo Leyson Castro, President of the Board of Sinaloa Encanta Foundation. “Companies that, with great interest, have joined this movement to seek and cement ties, that encourage and motivate us and all the major players that bet on Sinaloa.”
The 2017 event boasts a number of important participants, including:
- Greater numbers of national and international buyers
- The best restaurants in the state
- Baja California wine producers
- Producers from other states throughout Mexico
The event also includes:
- Exhibitions from the best Sinaloan agricultural producers
- An exhibition of local Sinaloan Art
- A performance by internationally acclaimed performer Yuri to close the event
For more information on the event, including video of previous years and a list of participating organizations, visit http://sinaloaencanta.mx/.
Companies in this Story
The Sinaloa Encanta Foundation hosts the annual "Sinaloa Encanta" event, aimed at displaying and promoting the...