Primo Trading Services




We are an importer/shipper located in McAllen, Texas ; most of the produce we market comes from imports (85%) , the rest of it from domestic produce (15%). Our core commodities are : Limes, Lemons, Oranges, Tangerines, Carrots. I have been in the produce industry since 1996, our company has been in business since 2015.