2019 CPMA Convention and Trade Show: By the Numbers!
MONTREAL, QC - The 2019 CPMA Convention and Trade Show is just a week away. The trade show boasts an impressive who’s-who of North American exhibitors—as well as retailers, foodservice professionals, and more from Canada’s produce buying community.
In a recent press release, the CPMA provided a “snapshot” of what the 94th annual edition will entail. The show, which welcomes both international exhibitors and those who are active within the Canadian fruit and vegetable marketplace, provides a distinctive blend of business, networking, development, and educational opportunities while attracting a wide variety of attendees from across the produce supply chain.
This year's trade show, held April 2-4 at the Palais des congrès de Montréal, boasts the following big numbers:
- 535 exhibit spaces (10 x 10 feet)
- Over 300 exhibiting companies
- 143 international exhibitors on the Trade Show floor at CPMA 2019 in Montreal
- 132 Canadian exhibitors, including 30 exhibitors from Quebec
- 39 first-time exhibitors participating in the 2019 CPMA Convention and Trade Show in Montreal—each with a floor decal in front of their booth so attendees can welcome them to the Trade Show and to the Association
- 39 companies participating in the New Product Showcase.
- 1,834 followers of @CPMA_ACDFL on Twitter (Be sure to follow, tweet at @CPMA_ACDFL, and use the hashtag #CPMA2019 for anything relating to the 2019 CPMA Convention and Trade Show)
Although exhibit space is sold out, the CPMA noted, there is still time to register to attend the event, and produce retailers and foodservice operators can take advantage of a complimentary Trade Show voucher ($300 value) by registering online. At the event, delegates will have the opportunity to meet with exhibiting companies, participate in the business and social programs, and capitalize on opportunities that will enrich industry knowledge and grow your business in Canada.
For more fresh produce news, keep reading AndNowUKnow.