Find the ANUK Apple Logo on the Cover of the May, 2020, Snack Magazine for a Chance at $100
SACRAMENTO, CA - May flowers are blooming, allergies are running, and The Snack Magazine's Find the Apple Contest keeps on going! Don’t let the cover deceive you, for the apple is getting trickier and trickier with its hiding spots, and we at AndNowUKnow need your help now more than ever!
On the cover of our May issue, you’ll have to train your eyes to find the sneaky fruit. Not only that, but you’ll have to race against the industry’s top defenders! The gauntlet has been thrown, will you be the one to come out victorious?
If you haven’t received a hard copy of our May issue, click here for the digital cover. Then, to truly prove to us that you’ve found our logo, we need you to take a victory picture of yourself with your finger pointing right at the logo. I repeat:
- Your FOUND the Apple Logo photo must include your face
- And your finger must be pointing to the AndNowUKnow apple logo
After you’ve taken a glorious selfie, send your triumphant proof to [email protected] to join the running for the $100 cash prize! If your photo lands in our inbox ahead of everyone else’s, you could join the winners' circle with some of the quickest produce people, like:
- Douglas Groendyke of Harvest Hope Food Bank, (reigning supply-side champ)
- Betty Tomao of The Save Mart Companies (reigning buy-side champ)
- Monina Knox of Sobeys
- Chris Olsen of Gold Coast Packing
- Kimberly Chan of 99 Cents Only
- Danny Ortiz of Sysco
- Brandi McGuire-Sisco of Topco Associates
- Mike Mendez of NatureFresh™ Farms
If you want a leg up for future challenges, click here to subscribe to The Snack for $129 per year.
The bell has rung! Go forth and pursue your prize.