Good Foods Establishes Board of Directors
PLEASANT PRAIRIE, WI - Good Foods is shaking up its leadership strategy in a whole new way. The plant-based dips and good-for-you products provider announced this week that it has implemented a Board of Directors as it looks to discover new opportunities and grow the family-owned brand both objectively and strategically.
“Our board members were selectively chosen through an expansive search of candidates to leverage personal and professional experiences of this diverse business team to help with our next chapter of growth,” said Kurt Penn, Founder and CEO of Good Foods. “The Board of Directors will offer strategic direction on our current business, as well as help shape the future around Good Foods capabilities, team, and innovative focus.”
Good Foods spent the better part of 16 months creating and recruiting its team to help lead and guide its already successful brand.
According to a press release, the board is comprised of six members who have extensive knowledge of their specific industries and the ability to lead in the ever-changing business environment:
- John Fitzgerald, former COO and President of Good Foods
- Jennifer Vasin, Senior Vice President of Human Resources at Insight Enterprises
- William Goodspeed, Director on Boards for ABARTA, Inc., Longo’s Fruit Markets, Granger Industries, and Sheetz
- Jackie Levin, former President and CEO for two separate companies under Ensign and Bickford Industries
- Thomas DeByle, Senior Vice President, CFO for NN, Inc.
- Heather Penn, acting as the Family Representative on the Board
Looking back on 2020 alone, Good Foods noted achievements and accomplishments like being named Refrigerated Foods Processor of the Year, Food Processing’s R&D Team of the Year, and one of the nation’s Best and Brightest places to work.
With such powerful leaders and industry insights at the wheel, great things are on the horizon for Good Foods. Stay abreast of the greatness with AndNowUKnow.