Produce Marketing Association Hosts Retail With the Experts Webinar
NEWARK, DE - Although the pandemic threw many challenges our way, it has also created new opportunities to extend the reach of the fresh produce industry in the retail market. As consumers crave new ways to celebrate after nearly a year and half of lockdown, the Produce Marketing Association (PMA) is hosting its Retail with the Experts: Occasion Marketing & Seasonal Merchandising – Identifying New Opportunities webinar to give industry members new opportunities to bolster sales.
The event will take place on May 20 at 12:30 p.m. ET, according to a release from PMA. Offering key ways to build shopper engagement and drive produce sales, the webinar features retail marketing leaders from across the industry providing their insights.
The list of leaders includes:
- Anne Marie Roerink, Principal, 210 Analytics
- Karen Nardozza, President and CEO, Moxxy Marketing
- Alyson Dias, Vice President Advertising and Digital Media, California Table Grape Commission
- Adam Brady, Director of Marketing, Shuman Farms
- Vic Savanello, Vice President, Produce and Floral Merchandising, SpartanNash
Make sure to get in on this exciting opportunity to hear inspiring new ideas to help you increase shopper traffic this season. To register for the event, being offered in both English and Spanish, click here.
For the latest insights from across the industry, stick with AndNowUKnow.