United Fresh Gearing up for Washington D.C. Conference with Disco and Lip Syncing
WASHINGTON, D.C. – United Fresh is gearing up for The Washington Conference on September 8-10, 2014 with a fun video featuring United Fresh Board members lip-syncing to "Ain’t No Stopping Us Now." You gotta see this! Make sure to check it out below.
Here are some of the activities taking place at this year’s conference:
- Opening Party on Rooftop Terrace Overlooking the Capitol: This year’s opening party is bigger and better than ever before! You’ll enjoy one of the best vantage points in the city on the Rooftop Terrace of Charlie Palmer Steak, all while networking with produce industry friends and partners.
- United FreshPAC Reception & Dinner at the Capitol Hill Club: The United FreshPAC reception and dinner will be held at the famous National Republican Club of Capitol Hill. This prestigious reception brings together members who have made a personal commitment to the United FreshPAC to strengthen the produce industry. For more information, contact Angela Tiwari at 202-303-3416.
- Fresh Festival on Capitol Hill: At this unique event that’s become one of the most talked-about receptions in DC, you’ll network with members of Congress, their staff and key administration officials as they sample the colorful and flavorful items of our industry.
- New Member & First-Time Attendee Welcome: This special reception welcomes United’s newest members and first-time conference attendees. Make new contacts and learn about how you can get more involved with United! (Invitation Only)
- Leadership Alumni Organization Dinner: Following the Opening Party, United Fresh Produce Industry Leadership Program alumni will gather at Charlie Palmer Steak Alcove. The program, which was first started in 1995, has graduated nineteen classes of produce industry leaders. For more information, contact Victoria Backer at 202-303-3408. (Invitation Only)
The conference will also feature sessions and activities like business education sessions, congressional meetings and forums with regulatory officials. To register, click here.