Inteligistics Supplies Cutting-Edge Digital Solutions for Supply Chain, Cold Chain, and Logistics Management; Rao Mandava and Susanne Klose Discuss
SALINAS, CA - Companies across the fresh produce industry are in search of tools that can increase their cold chain and logistical efficiencies, and Inteligistics is answering the call. After working quietly to bring cloud-powered and paperless scientific technology to the growers and shippers of Salinas Valley, California, and beyond, the solutions provider has made its solutions and digitization available to companies across the perishable supply chain.
"We’ve helped grower-shipper partners improve efficiencies and cost savings tremendously by merging off-the-shelf hardware with our proprietary cloud-based applications. Our mission is to give companies real-time data for the most accuracy and control of their operations as they move perishable products from the field to packing and distribution, all the way to customers’ receiving docks and store shelves," said Rao Mandava, Inteligistics Chairman and President. "Incorporating IoT wireless technology and cloud-based systems with streamlined dashboards and user-defined parameters and alerts, we’ve brought a digital transformation that provides operational decision makers with total visibility, mitigates supply chain bottlenecks, increases throughput, reduces waste, and improves sustainability."
Inteligistics offers a suite of products that can either be used independently or integrated into a common information platform, a press release explained.
Some of the key products driving growth for fresh produce growers and shippers include:
- InteliTemp™, which combines a wireless probe and mobile app to inspect products and track pulp temperatures
- InteliCool™, a unique patented cooling solution that optimizes forced air pre-cooling and vacuum-cooling operations
- InteliMonitor™, which uses strategically placed wireless sensors to provide continuous monitoring of temperature and humidity throughout environmentally controlled facilities
- InteliShip™, which turns trucks into intelligent mobile warehouses with real-time temperature, humidity, shock, and location monitoring as well as security throughout the journey
- InteliDock™, an innovative warehouse management tool that optimizes staging, loading, and dispatch functions by seamlessly interfacing with customers’ warehouse management systems and Inteligistics' own cold chain management systems
This portfolio of solutions allows suppliers to move more product through warehouses without increasing labor or facility capacity, thus increasing revenue and profitability.
“I’ve worked with several Inteligistics solutions at large grower-shipper companies for fresh produce, where we experienced remarkable efficiency and quality improvements to our product flow and cooling operations,” said Susanne Klose, Senior Director of R&D, Church Brothers Farms. “By decreasing the time from cut to cool, and ensuring consistent and optimized cold-chain performance, we are able to supply product to our customers faster and at a dependable quality, for maximum shelf life.”
For more industry updates, leave a tab open to ANUK.