Titan Farms Debuts New Website; Lori Anne Carr Details
RIDGE SPRING, SC - New website alert! Setting out to establish an immersive online hub for fresh and flavorful peaches, Titan Farms announced the launch of a brand-new website. What are the newest features? You know we had to find out.
“We are delighted to unveil the new Titan Farms website, a digital platform that truly embodies our commitment to delivering not just the finest peaches, but also an engaging and educational experience for our customers,” said Lori Anne Carr, Vice President of Titan Farms. “Our website isn’t just about showcasing our exceptional peaches, it’s also about sharing the passion, dedication, and expertise that goes into every aspect of all we do.”
Visitors of the new and improved website will be met with an immersive digital experience that goes beyond shopping for produce, aiming to foster a deeper connection with the food we eat and the people who cultivate it, a press release explained.
Some of the most enticing features of the new website include:
- An extensive array of peach recipes ranging from classic favorites to innovative culinary creations
- Nutrition facts for each of the company’s products, empowering consumers to make healthy decisions that align with their wellness goals
- A “Meet the Team” section that allows consumers to get to know the faces and various starting points of Titan’s incredible team members who pour their heart and soul into cultivating and delivering top-tier produce
- An interactive timeline that guides you through Titan Farms’ journey with effortless navigation, captivating visuals, and user-friendly elements that simplify visitors’ exploration of the peach farming process
- The ability to explore a diverse range of packaging options under the Titan brand, from boxes to clamshells, baskets, and more
A journey of flavor, nutrition, and farm-fresh goodness awaits you on the company’s new website!
For more fresh produce news, stay on the pages of ANUK.