DMA Solutions Inc. Releases 2019 Social Media and Produce Marketing Calendars
DALLAS, TX - As we skate into December, the New Year is on the minds of consumers and producers alike. DMA Solutions Inc. has released both its Social Media and Produce Marketer’s calendars for next year, and are revamping content in the spirit of the ‘new year, new me’ mentality we all find ourselves in come January 1.
The new and improved Produce Marketer’s calendar will include a new category: Produce Industry and Education. It serves to highlight “valuable training and learning opportunities throughout the year that professionals should take advantage of for leadership and career development,” according to a recent DMA press release.
Vice President Megan Zweig commented, “When you look at the big picture, there is an overwhelming amount of important dates, events, and opportunities that can make all the difference in a marketer’s success on behalf of a brand, that’s why we take the time to vet the most important information and present it in one digestible calendar—to make it easy for fresh produce marketers to advance their approach to marketing in the coming year and their knowledge.”
Other new additions to the marketer’s calendar include:
- Comprehensive conference and trade show lists focusing on fresh produce, media, leadership development, influencers, and marketing
- National/regional holidays, promo opportunities, and important industry events for marketers to capitalize on throughout the year
- Tips directly from the DMA team outlining specific needs of fresh produce marketers
- Promo suggestions and inspirational quotes each month to inspire development and innovative marketing
2019’s Social Media calendar will also see changes, described by DMA Social Media Manager Kendra Knieriem as “a resource that we not only plan to use internally but will also be incredibly valuable to other social media professionals and help inform their strategy.”
Additions to this year’s Social Media calendar include:
- Food holidays related to the industry to foster engaging content year-round
- Tips and articles directly from DMA’s social media team
- Top current, on-trend hashtags to extend content reach
Both calendars are available in print or for download on the DMA Solutions website. Click here for the 2019 Produce Marketer's Calendar and here for the 2019 Social Media Calendar. AndNowUKnow looks forward to flipping through these, and other new year’s produce content, as we approach the beginning of 2019.
Companies in this Story
DMA Solutions, Inc. is a specialized marketing agency serving the fresh produce industry driven by a mission to...