GrubMarket Releases Comprehensive and Modern Software Suite to Digitize Food Supply Chain Industry
SAN FRANCISCO, CA - GrubMarket has slowed its acquisition roll momentarily to announce the general availability of WholesaleWare 2.0, one of the most comprehensive and modern Software-as-a-Service platforms built for food industry suppliers and vendors.
“GrubMarket carries the mission of digitizing the food supply chain industry, which has been lacking technology innovation and disruption for centuries. Our software not only finds its roots from our technology leadership and expertise in cutting-edge software development, it also stems from GrubMarket’s proven track and deep insights in food supply chain industry, as one of the major food providers in California and nationwide,” Mike Xu, CEO, commented. “With the successful traction our software has garnered from food industry suppliers and vendors, we are thrilled to launch our WholesaleWare 2.0.”
Over the past five years, GrubMarket has established a renowned track record in software development for the food industry. According to the press release, WholesaleWare 2.0 combines a user-friendly interface with comprehensive technical functionalities, leading directly to increased productivity and accuracy, waste reduction, profit margin improvement, and customer satisfaction.
WholesaleWare 2.0 offers the following key software solutions:
- Inventory and Pricing Management – Effectively manage product inventory and pricing with precision and real-time updates
- E-commerce – Sell and order online in an intuitive and user-friendly way
- Financial Integration – Seamlessly integrate daily business activity with the company’s accounting systems
- Customized Reporting – Monitor real-time activity and profitability just clicks away
- Customer Relationship Management – Build long-lasting relationships with customers via engagement tools and a brilliantly efficient purchasing platform
- Manufacturing and Work Orders for Complex Deliverables and Repacking – Not only buy and sell products, but also process intricate packing/cutting orders
- Logistics Management – Automatically plan and optimize daily delivery routes and manage real-time communication and positioning of the delivery fleet
- Food Safety and Traceability – Provide complete traceability, compliance, and QA validation
- Human Resource Management – Effectively manage employees’ performance and productivity, headcount, payroll, benefits, and maintain HR records in a digital way
GrubMarket’s newest software provides end-to-end financial tracking and order management for the food industry. It also includes advanced logistics management and work order processing services, making the software suitable for all in the food industry, including wholesalers, farmers, distributors, suppliers, and vendors across the United States by clicking here.
Check out the full press release here for more information on the new software.
Where will we see this digital advancement utilized next? ANUK will keep an eye on the newswire for the latest in the industry.