Produce Marketing Association Provides Update for Foodservice: Delivered
NEWARK, DE - Foodservice: Delivered, the Produce Marketing Association’s answer to the virtual call of trade shows, is already just around the corner. Slated for July 20-24, this free event will offer all of the insights, business connections, and solutions of past trade shows—just in a new format.
“PMA is eager to reconnect growers, business solution providers, chefs, menu planners, foodservice distributors, and foodservice providers of all types,” said Lauren M. Scott, Chief Marketing Officer. “By being bold, working together across the supply chain, and by exploring new ways to incorporate the Joy of Fresh™ produce into foodservice, we can help revitalize the foodservice industry and the communities they serve.”
The event features an enticing menu of activities that attendees can access, a press release noted.
PMA’s Foodservice: Delivered virtual event is designed around a “restaurant week” theme. The menu board will include a:
- Chef’s Menu of main session feature topics each day. Topics include: operator leadership, consumer insights, menu development, global trends, and innovating for the future. During these main sessions, participants will enrich their perspective through learnings from foodservice industry leaders
- Tasting Menu break-out sessions will feature short, interactive experiences where participants can get a taste of topics tailored to the unique needs and interests of various sectors in foodservice. PMA and our guest speakers will tackle pressing issues, challenges, and how produce suppliers and business solution providers can help
- Solutions Sampling features products and services to help buyers across the supply chain solve their top challenges, which include menu, delivery, labor, innovation, and supply chain challenges. Foodservice suppliers will showcase their products, services, and solutions to Foodservice: Delivered registrants through video demos and a comprehensive online listing where buyers can connect with them directly to learn more
- Chef’s Table will provide a behind-the-scenes look at how produce can bring foodservice to life. Participants will explore products, services, and ideas. Suppliers are encouraged to apply to take part in these sessions, designed to provide attendees an insider’s look at how the produce industry makes it all happen. Ideas include virtual farm tours, a look into the supply chain, chef demos of on-trend ways to use produce, innovative uses for products, handling tips, or other interactive activities to help menu developers and purchasers learn more about produce from farm to menus
- Mixers are virtual networking opportunities that will provide an opportunity for Foodservice: Delivered guests to connect with one another across the globe in a relaxed, social way
- Sourcing Meetings will enable participants to develop partnerships that advance their business
More details on each restaurant week feature of PMA’s Foodservice: Delivered will be released in the coming weeks, so stay tuned to AndNowUKnow as we continue to cover the latest.