United Fresh Names BrandStorm™ 2019 Advisory Committee
WASHINGTON, DC - United Fresh Produce Association recently named its 2019 BrandStorm™ Advisory Committee, also known as the “Brand-bassadors.” These produce marketing leaders will work to ensure the success of BrandStorm 2019, the association’s annual marketing event, which takes place February 20-22 at the Hotel Nikko in San Francisco, CA.
“Our Brand-bassadors are instrumental in raising awareness of this innovative event within the produce marketing community,” said Mary Coppola, Senior Director of Marketing & Communications, in a press release. “The guidance and insights they offer as we plan the event year-to-year are invaluable and will play a pivotal role in the successful execution of BrandStorm 2019.”
The event was developed to engage all levels of marketers in the produce industry who want to create new and unique marketing solutions. BrandStorm is now in its fourth year.
The BrandStorm 2019 Brand-bassadors are:
- Mark Munger, Vice President, Sales & Marketing, 4Earth Farms
- Cindy A. Jewell, Vice President of Marketing, California Giant Berry Farms
- CarrieAnn Arias, Vice President of Marketing, Naturipe Farms, LLC
- Karen Caruso, Market Development Manager, Zespri Kiwifruit
- Brian Denton, Director of Marketing & Brand Development, PRO*ACT, LLC
- Julie DeWolf, Director of Retail Marketing, Sunkist Growers, Inc.
- Meagan Edwards, Account Manager, Moxxy Marketing
- Lisa Hansen, Director of Sales & Marketing, McDill Associates
- Elena Hernandez, Marketing Manager, Duda Farm Fresh Foods, Inc.
- Hilary Long, Marketing Director, Frey Farms, LLC
- Diana McClean, Senior Marketing Director, Ocean Mist Farms
- Marc Oshima, Chief Marketing Officer, AeroFarms
- Mac Riggan, Director of Marketing, Chelan Fresh
- Kim St George, Director of Sales & Marketing, Private Brands, Mann Packing Company
- Lori Taylor, Founder & Owner, The Produce Moms
- Kori Tuggle, Vice President, Marketing, Church Brothers Farms
The event kicks off on Wednesday, February 20 with the BrandStorm Tour, where a limited group of attendees will be hosted at the Sonoma Brand’s winery, Viansa Sonoma. Later that evening, all BrandStorm attendees will gather for the Welcome Reception at Hotel Nikko. On Thursday morning, the education programming will begin with a CMO Panel during the Breakfast General Session. The association’s press release noted that the following day and a half will consist of four more general sessions delivering top-level inspiration and theories, attendee’s choice of concurrent workshops full of tactical concepts and case studies, and X-Change discussions where attendees will gather for conversation around topics impacting their businesses. The event concludes on Friday afternoon.
To register for BrandStorm 2019, visit www.unitedfreshbrandstorm.org.