US Foods Announces Nationwide Customer Engagement Events; Diane Hund Discusses
ROSEMONT, IL - Foodservice operators are gaining the opportunity to get an inside look at the inner workings of US Foods, as the company announced plans to host a series of more than 70 customer engagement events throughout the year. Aimed at overcoming ongoing challenges such as labor constraints, rising costs, and industry-wide supply chain disruptions, the “US Foods Immersion” and “US Foods Fresh Perspectives” segments are immersive experiences full of opportunity.
“After more than two years of remote interactions, there is pent-up demand for in-person events where operators can find new solutions to their most pressing issues, gather culinary inspiration through product demonstrations and recipe sampling, and engage with experts and other operators,” said Diane Hund, Senior Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer. “As part of our ‘We Help You Make It’ promise to our customers, our goal is to educate and inspire attendees as they optimize their operations. Our interactive customer shows have been recognized as some of the best in the industry, and we look forward to continuing that tradition with this exciting new approach.”
According to a press release, the US Foods Immersion events will include more than 6,000 square feet of exhibition space, enabling operators to engage with the company’s products and unique services.
Event features include:
- Culinary demonstrations and curated product tastings from US Foods chefs featuring US Foods Exclusive Brand products that have been designed to ease back-of-house labor constraints and increased food costs
- Hands-on introductions to the company’s portfolio of industry-leading technology and tools designed to help operators overcome operational challenges such as driving traffic, simplifying staffing, and managing food costs
- Engagement areas where experts and operators can come together to enjoy food, conversation, and networking opportunities
US Foods Fresh Perspectives events, held in more intimate locations, will provide a deeper dive into the company’s differentiated US Foods Exclusive Brand center-of-the-plate and produce offerings.
Highlights will include:
- Product tastings, master butcher demonstrations, and culinary demonstrations from US Foods experts
- Demonstrations by fresh produce quality experts and US Foods culinary experts, as well as a variety of event experiences designed to entertain and educate attendees
With a lineup of events like this, I can only imagine the hustle and bustle that will be taking place in the foodservice industry. For more updates like this one, keep clicking back to ANUK.