Find the ANUK Apple Logo on the Cover of the April, 2021, Snack Magazine for a Chance to Win $100
SACRAMENTO, CA - Calling all readers! We have hidden our signature AndNowUKnow logo on the cover of the April issue of The Snack, and we need your help to find it. The sleuths who are able to uncover its hiding place could earn themselves a $100 cash prize.
Our April issue features amazing industry insights and tips from some of your fresh produce colleagues. Not to mention, it could make you $100 if you have an eagle eye and excellent investigative skills.
If you haven’t received the hardcopy of the April issue yet, do not fear! For you can still find the hidden logo by clicking here to view the digital cover. Whatever means you use to uncover the logo, make sure to take a victory photo of yourself with your finger pointing at the concealed logo.
The criteria for winning is as follows:
- Your FOUND the Apple Logo photo must include your face
- And your finger must be pointing to the AndNowUKnow apple logo
Once your proof of discovery is complete, send your image over to us at [email protected] to join the running for the $100 cash prize! If your photo lands in our inbox ahead of everyone else’s, you could join the winners’ circle with some of the fastest people in produce, like:
- Dustin White of Fresh Concepts (reigning supply-side champion)
- Danny Ortiz of Sysco (reigning buy-side champ)
- Doug Groendyke Harvest Hope Food Bank’s
- Claudia Pizarro-Villalobos of D’Arrigo California
- Osmerlin Garcia of Nature Fresh Farms
- Betty Tomao of The Save Mart Companies
- Monina Knox of Sobeys
- Chris Olsen of Gold Coast Packing
- Kimberly Chan of 99 Cents Only
If you want a leg up for future challenges, click here to subscribe to The Snack (valued at $129 per year).
Will you be the one to help us find the hidden logo? Stick around to find out!