Find the ANUK Apple Logo on the Cover of the October, 2020, Snack Magazine for a Chance to Win $100
SACRAMENTO, CA - Bust out those magnifying glasses and blow the computer screen to 200 percent because it is Snack cover contest time! We’re finishing off the week with a good ol’ Friday contest to bring some cheer—and anticipation—over the weekend.
On the cover of our tubular October issue, the apple has gone for a quick dip in the ocean and got swept up in the tides while watching the surfer ride the waves. Can you find the lost AndNowUKnow logo? Not only is it a hunt for the apple, but it’s a race against the industry’s top sleuths!
If you haven’t received a hard copy of our October issue, click here for the digital cover. Then, to truly prove to us that you’ve found our logo, we need you to take a victory picture of yourself with your finger pointing right at the logo. I repeat:
- Your FOUND the Apple Logo photo must include your face
- And your finger must be pointing to the AndNowUKnow apple logo
Once your proof of victory is complete, send that selfie over to us at [email protected] to join the running for the $100 cash prize! If your photo lands in our inbox ahead of everyone else’s, you could join the winners' circle with some of the quickest produce people, like:
- Osmerlin Garcia of Nature Fresh Farms (reigning supply-side champ)
- Betty Tomao of The Save Mart Companies (reigning buy-side champ)
- Monina Knox of Sobeys
- Chris Olsen of Gold Coast Packing
- Kimberly Chan of 99 Cents Only
- Danny Ortiz of Sysco
- Brandi McGuire-Sisco of Topco Associates
- Mike Mendez of Nature Fresh Farms
If you want a leg up for future challenges, click here to subscribe to The Snack (a $129 per year value).
Who will come out on top this round? It could be you!