Find the ANUK Apple Logo on the Cover of the October 2021, Snack Magazine for a Chance to Win $100
NORTH AMERICA - What better way to enjoy the Northern Hemisphere’s chilly fall weather than by curling up with the October issue of The Snack Magazine? We may be a bit biased, but something about reading these stories has us in the mood for a seasonal celebration of sorts. So, grab your magnifying glass and maybe a coffee (or two) and get searching for the ANUK logo hidden on the cover of our October issue.
Don’t have the physical copy? Click here to view the digital version on our site.
Once you’ve tracked down that little apple logo, send your selfie over to us at [email protected] with the subject line “FOUND the Apple Logo” to join the running for the $100 cash prize.
As a reminder, the contest only begins once we have officially announced it on ANUK, and the criteria for winning is as follows:
- Your FOUND the Apple Logo photo must include your face
- And your finger must be pointing to the AndNowUKnow apple logo
If your photo lands in our inbox ahead of everyone else’s, you could join the winners’ circle, along with some other quick produce pros, including:
- Dani Loustalot, of Jacobs Farm del Cabo (reigning supply-side champion)
- Joseph Parziale of Bozzuto’s (reigning buy-side champion)
- Rachelle Schulken of Renaissance Food Group
- Betty Tomao of The Save Mart Companies
- Dustin Meloche of Nature Fresh Farms
- Danny Ortiz of Sysco
The fun doesn’t stop at the cover. Make this Friday a relaxing one by jumping into your favorite chair and getting lost in this issue. Whether you track down the apple logo or not, we know you will find joy within these pages, and hopefully some inspiration, too.
To subscribe to The Snack, valued at $129 per year, please click here. We hope to see you in our inboxes very soon!