Sprouts Announces New Stores to Open the Third Quarter of 2018
PHOENIX, AZ – Swiftly growing fresh-focused retailer Sprouts Farmers Market has announced expansion plans to open the company’s third quarter; the grocer announced plans to open 13 stores over the course of the quarter—including the first Sprouts locations in Pennsylvania and Washington—and additional stores in Florida, Maryland, and North Carolina.
“As we continue to enter new markets, we’re pleased with the customer response to Sprouts’ unique combination of health and value,” said Chief Development Officer Ted Frumkin. “We’re looking forward to bringing healthy living for less to new neighbors in Philadelphia and the Mill Creek area of Seattle later this year.”
The company has yet to announce opening dates and hiring information—but did announce specific store locations. New Sprouts locations include:
- Durham, NC – 105 West NC Highway 54
- El Paso, TX – 9801 Gateway Boulevard West
- Las Vegas, NV – 1140 East Silverado Ranch Boulevard
- Las Vegas, NV – 6150 North Decatur Boulevard
- Las Vegas, NV – 7375 South Rainbow Boulevard
- Lodi, CA – 250 East Harney Lane
- Mill Creek, WA - 13314 Bothell-Everett Highway
- Oklahoma City, OK – South Pennsylvania Avenue and 119th Street
- Philadelphia, PA – 1000 South Broad Street
- Phoenix, AZ – 3320 North Seventh Avenue
- Sacramento, CA – 2735 Marconi Avenue
- Towson, MD – 830 Goucher Boulevard
- Vacaville, CA – 1041 Helen Power Drive
In total, Sprouts is opening 16 stores during the first half of the year, including its first location in South Carolina. Sprouts will operate in 19 states by the end of 2018. For a list of stores by region or to see locations coming soon, visit sprouts.com/stores.
The company noted, in a press release, that each of the retailer’s new locations will bring approximately 140 new career opportunities to its local neighborhood. The company also noted that it continues to accelerate investments in team members, including enhanced pay, benefits, leadership development, and recognition, information about which can be found at about.sprouts.com/careers.
For more on this and other retailers changing the buyside of fresh food, stay up-to-date with AndNowUKnow.