Misionero Vegetables Offering New Peel and Reseal Top Seal Film Technology
GONZALES, CA – Misionero Vegetables has added new Peel and Reseal lidding film, offering consumers the power of choice.
“We have been working on this new technology for over a year. The lidding film eliminates the need for a top lid and shrink band which has helped reduce plastic by 20%. Less plastic means less waste in our landfills. Our customers now have the power of choice…they can choose our new peel and reseal technology or continue to order our current packaging options,” said Misionero’s Dan Canales.
The Peel and Reseal technology offers:
- Effective use of retail shelf space
- Easy, open container
- Quicker access to produce
- Flexible closure with ability to reseal multiple times without loss of functionality
- Reseal-ability consumer uses what they need and simply reapply film
- Environmentally friendly packaging… Less plastic, less waste in landfills
This new innovation also features a tamper evident seal to boost consumer confidence in the integrity of the packaging. The Peel and Reseal technology can be found on Misionero’s Garden Life Washed and Trimmed Lettuce and Misionero Earth Greens Organic Salads.
The Peel and Reseal film is now available nationwide.