DMA Solutions Launches New Calendars For Fresh Produce Marketers
DALLAS, TX - DMA Solutions Inc. launched two highly-anticipated marketing tools for produce professionals this week.
The company’s new 2017 Social Media Calendar, available here, is designed to help brands navigate the complex and constantly shifting landscape of social media marketing. The calendar also allows marketers more leisure to plan for, sell more produce, and grow their brands in the coming year.
“Fresh produce marketers require a certain skill set and strategic mentality to execute effective content necessary to build a brand evangelizing community across multiple social media networks today,” said Dan’l Mackey Almy, President and CEO of DMA Solutions, Inc., in a press release. “Our growing social media team is dedicated to creating useful resources, like the 2017 Social Media Calendar, to help marketers spend less time researching key dates and preparing content on a monthly basis, to give them more time for strategic planning, selling products, and turning the dial on fresh produce consumption.”
This year’s Social Media Calendar offers several new features:
- Social media tips and exclusive articles from DMA’s team of produce-focused social media specialists
- A comprehensive list of dates to capitalize on when planning your social content
- Top forecasted hashtags that can help amplify your reach
Similarly, the company's 2017 Produce Marketer’s Calendar, available here, provides a month-by-month breakdown of industry events, along with helpful tips and information marketers can use to promote their fresh produce brands.
The Produce Marketer’s Calendar includes:
- Conferences and tradeshows related to produce, media, leadership development, influencers, and marketing
- Promotion opportunities, important events, and important holidays
- Helpful tips from the DMA Solutions team addressing the specific needs of fresh produce marketer’s
- Monthly promotional suggestions and inspirational quotes
“Elevating a brand’s awareness to multiple audiences throughout the year takes careful planning to be successful,” added Almy. “Our hope is that the Produce Marketer’s Calendar saves marketers time by providing them with a one-stop- shop resource for the key dates and information that matter most.”
Both of the company’s calendars launched November 16. Additionally, DMA Solutions offers free marketing consultations to help fresh produce marketers better engage through social media in 2017.
Companies in this Story
DMA Solutions, Inc. is a specialized marketing agency serving the fresh produce industry driven by a mission to...