Find the ANUK Apple Logo on the Cover of the June, 2021, Snack Magazine for a Chance to Win $100
SACRAMENTO, CA - Float up to the clouds with us as the industry embarks on a search for ANUK’s apple logo geniously hidden on the cover of our June issue of The Snack. A dreamy prize of $100 cash awaits those who come out on top, and we have grape expectations for both the buy- and supply-sides.
Within the pages of our June issue, you’ll find an inside look at some of our industry’s leaders and how they are innovating through relationships and vision. Sit back, kick up your feet, and grab your copy—digital or print—but don’t start turning the pages until you’ve tracked down that little apple.
Haven’t received your hard copy yet? No worries! You can find the hidden apple logo by viewing our digital cover here. Once you find it, be sure to take a smiling photo of yourself with your finger pointing at the logo.
The criteria for winning is as follows:
- Your FOUND the Apple Logo photo must include your face
- And your finger must be pointing to the AndNowUKnow apple logo
Once you’ve discovered it, send your selfie over to us at [email protected] to join the running for the $100 cash prize! If your photo lands in our inbox ahead of everyone else’s, you could join the winners’ circle, along with some other quick produce pros, including:
- Wylie Bird of Jacobs Farm del Cabo (reigning supply-side champion)
- Betty Tomao of The Save Mart Companies (reigning buy-side champion)
- Dustin Meloche of Nature Fresh Farms
- Danny Ortiz of Sysco
- Doug Groendyke Harvest Hope Food Bank’s
- Claudia Pizarro-Villalobos of D’Arrigo California
- Osmerlin Garcia of Nature Fresh Farms
- Monina Knox of Sprouts Farmers Market
Be sure to get ready for the competition next round, and click here to subscribe to The Snack (valued at $129 per year).
Already making plans for how you’ll spend that $100? Get searching!