United Fresh Produce Association Announces Digital Certificate Program
WASHINGTON, DC - The United Fresh Produce Association is offering an exciting new eductation resource, Leading Through Crisis: The Path Forward for the Fresh Produce Industry. Powered by professors from the Cornell University Executive Education team, this digital certificate program is tailored specifically to the fresh produce industry.
Although a separate registration from United Fresh LIVE!, it will still be hosted on the LIVE! platform. For those interested in registering, they can do so here.
Designed for all professionals in the fresh produce industry, this five-part series powered by Cornell University faculty members, covers crucial leadership topics, virtually, during the week of June 15-19. According to a press release, these topics include:
- Values Driven Leadership and Critical Thinking - led by Risa Mish, Professor of Practice and Management, Cornell SC Johnson College of Business, Cornell University
- VUCA Leadership (Volatile, Uncertain, Chaotic, and Ambiguous) - led by General George W. Casey, Jr., Senior Lecturer of Management and Organizations, Cornell SC Johnson College of Business, Cornell University
- Planning Supply Chains for Resiliency - led by Vishal Gaur, Emerson Professor of Manufacturing Management, Cornell SC Johnson College of Business, Cornell University; and Miguel Gomez, Robert G. Tobin Professor of Food Marketing and Director, Cornell Food Industry Management Program, Cornell University
- Communicating Through a Crisis - led by Theomary Karamanis, Senior Lecturer, Management Communication, Cornell SC Johnson College of Business, Cornell University
- State of the Industry: A Forecast of the Future - led by Edward W. McLaughlin, Robert G. Tobin Professor of Marketing Emeritus, Director of the Food Executive Program, Cornell Executive Education, Charles Dyson School of Applied Economics and Management, Cornell University
With COVID-19’s unprecedented disruption on the world economy, leadership is more critical than ever before. All attendees will earn a certificate from Cornell University upon completion of the course.
AndNowUKnow will continue to offer you the latest news in innovative industry resources.