Find the ANUK Apple Logo on the Cover of the July, 2019 Snack Magazine for a Chance at $100
SACRAMENTO, CA - What is up, August! To be honest, I’m only excited that you (August) are here because that means we’re one month closer to raiding Area 51 and freeing our little green friends! It also means that it’s time to find our other little green friend—the ANUK apple logo—on the cover of the July issue of The Snack Magazine. That's right—another round of our Find the Apple contest has officially begun!
This round is sure to be one of the hardest yet—I admittedly am still hunting for that lil' green logo—so if you think you’ve got what it takes, sidle on up to our inbox with a photo of all 32 of your teeth, a copy of our out-of-this-world issue, and your best impression of an E.T.-phone-home finger.
If you haven’t received a hard copy of our July issue featuring Mother Earth herself, click here for the digital cover. But before you snap that pic, be sure to do the following:
- Show your face! We want a break-the-internet-level selfie!
- Be sure your finger is pointing to the AndNowUKnow apple logo
If your photo checks off all the above boxes, email it to email@example.com to join the running for the $100 cash prize!
Every round, we choose two winners, one from the buy-side and one from the supply-side. If your photo lands in our inbox ahead of everyone else’s, you could join the winners circle with some of the quickest produce people, like:
- Monina Knox of Sobeys (reigning buy-side champion!)
- Kyle Stock of Fresh Concept (reigning supply-side champion!)
- Chris Olsen of Gold Coast Packing
- Kimberly Chan of 99 Cents Only
- Danny Ortiz of Sysco
- Dustin White of Fresh Concepts
- Brandi McGuire-Sisco of Topco Associates
- Mike Mendez of NatureFresh™ Farms
Interested in receiving a copy of The Snack to give you a leg up in future challenges? Subscriptions are valued at $129 per year, click here to subscribe.
Good luck and may your spacecraft’s WiFi be the strongest it’s ever been on this here Friday!