Western Growers Announces Future Volunteer Leaders Class VII
IRVINE, CA - More agricultural leadership development is currently pending as Western Growers welcomes its seventh class of Future Volunteer Leaders. The group of 12 industry members will gain access to specialized networking and agricultural leadership development events with the organization for the next two years.
As explained in a recent press release, members of the Future Volunteer Leaders class will be invited to participate in all regular Western Growers board meeting functions for the next two years, along with standalone farm tours with WG board members and training with the organization's subject matter experts.
Class VII includes:
- Celeste Alonzo, Junior Enterprises
- Jose Covarrubias, Wholesum Farms
- Krystal Del Bosque, Del Bosque Farms
- Briana Giampaoli, Live Oak Farms
- Shay Myers, Owyhee Produce
- Garrett Nishimori, San Miguel Produce
- Nisha Noroian, Nish Noroian Farms, Hye Farms
- Sal Parra, Coyula Farms
- Spencer Quinn, Quinn Company
- Anthony Reade, Betteravia Farms
- Byron Talley, Talley Farms
- Mitchell Yerxa, River Vista Farms
The association welcomed its inaugural class of Future Volunteer Leaders in 2011. The competitively selected program is designed for the next generation of leaders within Western Growers member companies interested in becoming more informed and effective advocates for the fresh produce industry, the release stated.
To read more about the members of Class VII, click here.
For more industry updates, you know where to click.