Good Foods Kicks Off Multi-City Dip Into Summer Tour; Danyel O’Connor Details
PLEASANT PRAIRIE, WI - Dip your toes into a cold body of water and watch the summer stressors melt away. You may not even need a body of water, for taking a dip in Good Foods’ dressings and spreads will have the same effect. The supplier will be sharing that message all season long with the launch of its multi-city Dip Into Summer tour.
“Summertime gatherings are the perfect time to enjoy our dips and guacamoles, so we can’t wait to inspire tastebuds across the United States this May, June, and July with this tour,” said Danyel O’Connor, Executive Vice President of Sales and Marketing. “We hope to delight consumers with the goodness of Good Foods and extend that same goodness to impactful local nonprofit organizations during our time in each city.”
At each tour stop, Good Foods will sample its fan-favorite plant-based dips and guacamoles, give out prizes and swag, and support local organizations in each market that share its passion for fighting food insecurity, according to a press release.
Tour stops include:
- Chicago – Belmont-Sheffield Music Fest (May 28–29) and Wicker Park Fest (July 22–24)
- San Diego – San Diego County Fair (June 10–12)
- Jacksonville, Florida – Watermelon Fest (June 25–26)
- Orlando, Florida – Orlando Family Fun Center (June 30)
- Atlanta – Peachtree Road Race Health & Fitness Expo (July 2–3)
- Greenwood, South Carolina – South Carolina Festival of Discovery (July 7–9)
- Minneapolis – Minnehaha Falls Art Fair (July 15–17)
As part of each tour stop, Good Foods will partner with local hunger-focused nonprofits to provide monetary support and product donations for their communities. Now, that is deserving of a chips and dip cheers if you ask me.
For more fresh produce news all summer long, keep swimming with ANUK.