Tive Releases Case Study With Alpine Fresh; Michelle Korte Comments
BOSTON, MA - Fresh is what our industry is all about, and Tive understands the volatility that comes with the produce traveling from the fields to the plate. To showcase its effectiveness, Tive published a case study on how the company’s solution helped Alpine Fresh save high-value produce shipments.
“Alpine Fresh was one of our first customers to go full scale with our 24/7 monitoring program, and it has significantly amplified the success they have achieved with Tive,” Michelle Korte, Vice President of Customer Success and Services, commented to AndNowUKnow. “Our monitoring team is now totally in sync with their standard operating procedures and is able to assist with managing their shipments, even communicating with drivers to address excursions when needed.”
According to USDA data released in February 2022, noted Tive’s release, imports of fruits and vegetables in 2021 set records for the second consecutive year, as fruit imports rose by 16 percent year-over-year to $23 billion, while vegetable imports grew by 8 percent to $17.3 billion.
Alpine Fresh’s mission since 1988 has been to bridge the gap between itself, growers of fresh fruits and vegetables in Latin America, and United States consumers. Additionally, the grower has contributed to that record growth in imports—thanks in part to a strong partnership with Tive.
“Combined with our real-time shipment visibility solution, we’re proud of the level of support we’ve been able to provide and the ROI we’ve delivered in saving their shipments that otherwise would have become losses,” revealed Korte.
Through this alliance with Alpine Fresh, along with other partners, Tive helps clients:
- Receive real-time alerts when excursions occur (or are about to happen), based on configurable thresholds
- Log in to the Tive platform and track shipments by order number
- Respond to customer inquiries about their shipments quickly and easily, thanks to real-time visibility
- Streamline communications and collaboration with stakeholders. Each team can access the Tive platform
- Know with confidence that the Tive Live Monitoring team is on the job 24/7, watching for issues and ready to mitigate when needed to ensure shipments arrive on time and in full
- Rest assured that Lithium-free Solo 5G poses no threats to shipments and appeases those customers who demand to work with safe, sustainable operations
For more information on the solution, click here.
Stay up to date with AndNowUKnow as we report.