Find the ANUK Apple Logo on the Cover of the September 2022 Snack Magazine for a Chance to Win $100
SACRAMENTO, CA - We know getting back into the swing of the school year can pose its challenges to the industry, from parents busily packing lunchboxes to retailers meticulously building the perfect displays. That is why we brought to you our September issue of The Snack Magazine, full of seasonal insights that will make this school season a breeze. Today, though, we ask you to take a break from flipping through those pages to take a closer look at this issue’s cover.
Hidden somewhere on the front of the magazine, you will find a faint ANUK apple logo. We know you are no stranger to this competition, but we figured now is the perfect time to drop a few reminders surrounding the rules.
I hope you have grown familiar with our little apple logo by now—only the most dedicated readers will find it hidden on the cover of the September Snack issue. Once you track it down, be sure to take a selfie of your smiling face next to the magazine cover, with a finger pointing at the apple logo. Send your pic over to [email protected] with the subject line “FOUND the Apple Logo” to be considered for the $100 cash prize.
The contest only begins once we have officially made this announcement on ANUK, and those who participate must meet the following criteria:
- Your FOUND the Apple Logo photo must include your face
- Your finger must be pointing to the AndNowUKnow apple logo
- You must write “FOUND the Apple Logo” in the subject line of your email
The first buy- and supply-side experts to hit our inbox will pop up on our leaderboard, which includes past participants such as:
- Danny Ortiz of Sysco (reigning buy-side champion)
- Dani Loustalot of Jacobs Farm del Cabo (reigning supply-side champion)
- Danelle Huber of CMI Orchards
- Beth Keeton of Elephant House PR
- Manny Bracamonte of Green Life Farms
- Mike Specht of Nature Fresh Farms
- Joseph Parziale of Bozzuto’s
Click here to subscribe to The Snack, valued at $129 per year. Our 70th issue is ready and waiting for you.
We wish the best of luck to all who participate!