Southeast Produce Council Announces Participants for 2023 Next Generation Leadership Academy; Tim Graas Shares
MILLEN, GA - It was back in October when the Southeast Produce Council (SEPC) announced its Next Generation Leadership Academy nominations. Now, the organization has announced the selected participants for its inaugural class.
“We are very proud and excited to kick off our Next Generation Leadership Academy and honored to welcome such outstanding future leaders to our inaugural class,” said Tim Graas, Chairman of the Board. “We have big plans that will help develop leadership skills and prepare candidates for future challenges. NGLA will provide clear goals and expectations, engaging and interactive learning experiences, and opportunities to apply new skills and knowledge—to take our industry to new heights. Congratulations to you all!”
The year-long program will provide participants a unique approach to conscious leadership ideals and methodologies, a press release stated. Participants will develop and galvanize leadership skills and prepare to navigate challenges with growth top of mind. Virtually guided events as well as in-person programming events will all be included to equip and prepare participants for future leadership responsibilities.
The following SEPC members have been selected to join the 2023 Next Generation Leadership Academy:
- Adam Brady of Shuman Farms
- Drew Callaghan of RPE
- Mary-Scott DeMarchis of Gotham Greens
- Heather Hart of The Fresh Market
- Clay Jones of Schraad Sales & Marketing
- Chris Kaszanits of Southeastern Grocers
- Ingrid Lozano of Fresh Del Monte Produce
- Maclaren Oglesby of Sbrocco International
- Leah Patterson of US Foods
- Charles Sinks of Sage Fruit Company
- Daniel Spivey of Sprouts Farmers Market
- Matthew Zapczynski of Merchants Distributors
Participants will be recognized at Southern Exposure on Thursday, March 2, during the Future Generations Celebration Dinner.
Cheers to all of the selected participants!