Find the ANUK Apple Logo on the Cover of the September 2023 Snack Magazine for a Chance to Win $100
SACRAMENTO, CA - The air might not be crisp, and the leaves have yet to change—in California anyway—but that doesn’t mean my fall-loving heart isn’t thriving. For those who love to sit back with a good book, make a crackling fire, and enjoy a hot beverage, it’s our time to shine! And what better way to shine than by entering the autumn season a few bucks richer?
That’s right, it’s time for our Snack logo contest!
The September issue is our 79th, and within you’ll find insights on mushrooms, apples, citrus, and more. It’s chock-full of that good industry stuff, so you’ll want to do more than just take a picture with our cover!
Here’s a refresher on how our contest works:
- Your FOUND the Apple Logo photo must include your face
- Your finger must be pointing to the AndNowUKnow apple logo
- Send your pic to [email protected] with the subject line “FOUND the Apple Logo” to be considered for the $100 cash prize
- You MUST write “FOUND the Apple Logo” in the subject line of your email
Remember, the contest only begins once we have officially made this announcement through our ANUK newsletter, and you have until the end of the week to send in your selfies—after which your name will be added to the pot.
If you’re the lucky winner, you might join this list of previous champions:
- Marissa Marchini of J. Marchini Farms
- Betty Tomao of The Save Mart Companies
- Paul Huckaby of Keenan Farms
- Danny Ortiz of Sysco
- Danelle Huber of CMI Orchards
- Beth Keeton of Elephant House PR
Get ready for that fall zeal and hunt down our apple logo! That $100 prize could be yours for the taking.