Find the ANUK Apple Logo on the Cover of the September, 2019 Snack Magazine for a Chance at $100
SACRAMENTO, CA - Ah, September. It’s the official fall timestamp, bringing with it an abundance of red, orange, and yellow hues that warm my soul. Oh, did you think I meant the dying leaves? I was actually talking about issue number 43 of The Snack Magazine, which sports a cover photo of Greg Sagan in front of a Giorgio Fresh truck. With every issue comes our beloved Find the Apple contest, giving readers the chance at a cash prize. So, get searching!
I didn’t even see the logo when a coworker lit up the cover with her flashlight and pointed to it, so best of luck to you all. Once you find it, resist the temptation to post your selfie on Instagram and send it over to us instead!
If you haven’t received a hard copy of our September issue, click here for the digital cover. But before you snap that pic, be sure to do the following:
- Show your face! We want a break-the-internet-level selfie!
- Be sure your finger is pointing to the AndNowUKnow apple logo
If your photo checks off the above boxes, email it to firstname.lastname@example.org to join the running for the $100 cash prize!
Every round, we choose two winners, one from the buy-side and one from the supply-side. If your photo lands in our inbox ahead of everyone else’s, you could join the winners circle with some of the quickest produce people, like:
- Monina Knox of Sobeys (reigning buy-side champion!)
- Kyle Stock of Fresh Concept (reigning supply-side champion!)
- Chris Olsen of Gold Coast Packing
- Kimberly Chan of 99 Cents Only
- Danny Ortiz of Sysco
- Dustin White of Fresh Concepts
- Brandi McGuire-Sisco of Topco Associates
- Mike Mendez of NatureFresh™ Farms
Interested in receiving a copy of The Snack to give you a leg up in future challenges? Subscriptions are valued at $129 per year, click here to subscribe.
That little apple outline isn’t going to find itself, folks. Happy hunting!