Pure Flavor® Wins Gold Plate Award for "Together" Campaign; Chris Veillon and Tracy Shaw Discuss
LEAMINGTON, ONTARIO, CANADA - The Food Marketing Institute (FMI) Foundation recently announced the winners of the 2023 Gold Plate Awards, highlighting a host of successful family meal programs and campaigns established across the food industry by retailers, manufacturers, and community collaborators. Taking home the Gold Plate Award in the Manufacturer category was none other than Pure Flavor®, which was honored for its recent Together campaign.
“Our omni-channel approach garnered more than 1,000,000 impressions across all our channels combined during our Together campaign,” said Chris Veillon, Chief Marketing Officer. “It further demonstrated that we were connected with the right people on the right channel at the right time with the right message. We are incredibly honored to receive FMI’s Gold Plate Award for the second year in a row for a strategic marketing campaign designed to help increase fresh produce consumption.”
As a press release outlined, Pure Flavor’s Together campaign was strategically designed to bring awareness to the idea that together, families can be as diverse and varied as the food that they share around their tables. The creative initiative supported FMI’s National Family Meals Month™ this past September.
The month-long omni-channel campaign included the following:
- Dozens of fresh new recipes; promoted themed pins on Pinterest
- Family-focused blog content on meal planning, time-saving, and healthy hacks
- Weekly Instagram Live sessions with an influencer partner
- Collaborated with the teams at the Healthy Family Project and Produce Made Simple to create engaging content
- Weekly emails reaching more than 50,000 people throughout the campaign
- Weekly "Did You Know?" Facts about family meals and related benefits
- Content-specific consumer surveys
- Family-friendly activity sheets for kids of all ages
“Creating togetherness around mealtime has always been a goal for Healthy Family Project. When we make it a priority to be ‘together,’ we also tend to add more nutritious options to our plate, which helps create a healthier generation,” said Tracy Shaw, Senior Digital Marketing Manager, Healthy Family Project. “We are honored to partner with Pure Flavor to encourage family meals together during National Family Meals Month and beyond. By showcasing highlights on our website as well as social media we can inspire our followers and their families to spend time together and make memories.”
Stick with ANUK for more industry updates!