Taylor Farms Launches New Mini Chopped Kits; Bryan Jaynes and Charis Neves Comment
SALINAS, CA - One surefire way to ensure your brand is front of mind for consumers is to keep your portfolio of products fresh and exciting. With Taylor Farms’ newest range of products, that is what the salad provider has ventured to do. Taylor Farms recently introduced a new line of Mini Chopped Salad Kits.
“Salad lovers have been asking for smaller options so we are shrinking our delicious chopped kits into personal salads,” says Bryan Jaynes, Vice President of Product Management and Marketing. “This new platform will help our customers grow the packaged salad category.”
These new kits are offering consumers the ideal restaurant experience and artisanal flavors in the comfort of their own homes, place of work, or on the go. As a consumer who is primarily preparing food for only one person, this new format will certainly be a game-changer in my kitchen.
Taylor Farms’ new recipe creations are a result of direct consumer demand for new, fresh, and flavorful options. These latest additions feature craveable dressings, delicious ingredients, and are regionally processed within Taylor Farms’ extensive production network.
“Whether it’s chips, sodas, snacks, or salad kits, multiple product sizes serve a variety of usage occasions and dayparts” added Charis Neves, Director of Innovation and Product Management. “Mini chopped kits come in small sizes with experimental flavors. They are easy to transport, providing personalized enjoyment in the palm of your hand.”
The new-to-market flavors include:
- Nashville Hot Mini Chopped Kit: Chopped Romaine Lettuce + Dill Pickle Seasoned Crispy Cucumbers + Creamy Nashville Hot Dressing
- Pizza Ranch Mini Chopped Kit: Chopped Salad Veggies + Cheese & Garlic Crouton Crumbles + Parmesan Cheese + Pizza Ranch Dressing
- Citrus Crunch Mini Chopped Kit: Chopped Salad Veggies + Diced Almonds + Lemon Vinaigrette Dressing
- Green Goddess Ranch Mini Chopped Kit: Chopped Salad Veggies + Cheese & Garlic Crouton Crumbles + Green Goddess Ranch Dressing
- Caesar Mini Chopped Kit: Chopped Romaine Lettuce + Cheese & Garlic Crouton Crumbles + Parmesan Cheese + Creamy Caesar Dressing
Early in-market tests have shown strong results, a press release stated. The five new Mini Chopped Kits are now available nationwide.
For more ways that produce brands are keeping their portfolios fresh, stick with us at ANUK.